Benefits of Ashvagandha
• Ashwagandha promotes physical fitness and vitality – A great adaptogenic herb, it is considered beneficial for athletes and also those who are less physically active.
• Ashwagandha relieves day to day stresses – Its action in lowering cortisol hormone concentrations is considered useful in reducing immunosuppression caused by stress.
• Ashwagandha is a strong rejuvenative – due to its adaptogenic and anti-oxidant properties.
• Ashwagandha promotes sound sleep – Its sleep inducing properties have earned it the latin name of Withania somnifera (sleep-bearing). While its active somnogenic components remain unidentified, it has been found that one of its components (triethylene glycol) induced significant amount of non-rapid eye movement sleep. 1
• Ashvagandha supports brain functions – Ashwagandha has long been used in traditional ayurvedic medicines to promote memory functions. Animal studies now show that it also has neuroprotective properties that may be useful in prevent brain aging related conditions.2
• Ashvagandha supports the body’s normal inflammatory response – Studies have shown that it has properties that can modulate immune response by the regulation of cytokines cascades3
• Ashvagandha is considered a powerful aphrodisiac.
• Ashwaganda herb has been considered useful as an adjuvant during chemotherapy. Its ability to promote relaxation and reduce fatigue helps to ease treatments.
Directions for taking Sage Herbal Ashvagandha
1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
Botanical Name: : WITHANIA SOMNIFERA
Family Name: : SOLANACEAE
Common Name: : WITHANIA, WINTER CHERRY, INDIAN WINTER CHERRY, INDIAN GINSENG, ASHWAGANDHA