Key Ingredients: Vetiveria zizaniodes The essential oil derived from Vetiver Grass contains more than 100 compounds such as – benzoic acid, vetivene, valerenol, alpha and beta vetivone, valencene etc. The following medicinal actions are associated with Vetiver Grass – Analgesic, muscle relaxant and skin tonic. The herb is used in ayurvedic science and also in aromatherapy to solve medical issue.
Direction for use:
Adult: 10 ml – 20 ml twice to thrice daily with water or cold milk.
Children: 10 ml -15 ml thrice daily with water or cold milk.
• Khus syrup when added to chilled water makes for a refreshing drink.
• Milkshakes and ice creams taste better with a generously serving of khus syrup.
• Khus lime soda can be made with the addition of soda, ice cubes and lime juice
• You could create a twist on mocktails like the Shirley Temple, by mixing khus syrup with lime juice in a tall glass and pouring Canada Dry over it. Garnish with a slice of lime or with a wedge of cherry.
• Use this syrup as a topping on bland desserts.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
Pack Size 450 ml and 1 Liter