.1. Choti dudhi : deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling absolutely gorgeous.
- Gudhal : Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.It is natural conditioner.
- Methi : Traditionally, fenugreek seeds have been used as a condiment to promote better health and as a potent hair potion.
- Grape seed oil : Grape seed oilis ideal for moisturizing and conditioning dryhair because it is lighter than olive oil or coconut oil and won’t leave your hair feeling greasy. It is also odorless, so it won’t leave a lingering scent. Grape seed oil helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends, and brittle hair
- Brahmi : Bacopa contains saponin known as bacopaside.the aerial part of bacopr contains photo chemicals like wagonin,oxidine and betulinic acid .The flavonoids present in becopr include luteolinic and apigenin.It is used for transmitting the proper nutrition to hair root in hair
- Bhringraj: Used to make hair darker.It is Known for its hair growth promoting properties. It is anti toxic and good for hair growth.
- Mehandi : Henna is a deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling absolutely gorgeous.
- Aloevera: Aloevera Natural’s enzymes destroy the excessive dead skin cells and fungus that leads to dandruff while also leaving the scalp’s pH level balanced and hair moisturized
- Olive oil: Deep conditioner that leaves your hair feeling absolutely gorgeous
- Avocado oil: Moisturised the hair follicles give shine.
How to use: Gently apply on the washed hair avoiding scalp area and wait for 2-5 minutes then rinse off with water.
Effective for all hair types.
Sage Hair Teatment conditioner is dermatological tested.
Pack size: 90 ml